Blueprint for decorative finishes - Introductory Workshop
- How to complete a modern finish,
- How to layer colours over each other,
- How to a create soft restful finishes
- Creating an aged and rustic finish.
- How to use and create with metallics
- Coloured waxes and coloured glazes,
- How to create age & patina
- Accentuate and bring out detailing out of a piece of furniture.
- Creating a robust surface for pieces like the dining or coffee table.
- Understanding the make up of the paint system and how to manipulate to create your perfect finish.
This is where it all starts....come and be inspired with Vintro Luxury Paints and see how you can transform your furniture and home.
Our carefully designed "Blue Print" workshop is a hands on workshop, taken from an interior design approach discussing colours and pairings. Designed to inspire, fill you with the ideas, confidence, technical knowledge, the know how and tips on how to transform your furniture and space harmoniously through our amazing paint system that requires no sanding or priming and provides a wide creative scope for you and your home. It's a hands on introductory workshop where you'll be painting and creating decorative finishes all the way through... great for those who have just started painting and perfect for those who have never painted before.
The workshop covers all the fundamentals of decorative painting to create your beautiful space:
It's everything you need to know to paint up a storm and transform your home and no experience necessary! in fact if you haven't painted, even better!
All materials and tools will be provided within the workshop so you just need to bring yourself and an open mind.
Completing a workshop with Renaissance Studio is where it all starts, after the workshop you will have access to our creative and passionate team for ongoing support, you will also have access to an exclusive and private forum for around the clock continuous support and inspiration.
Booking is easy, simply select and add to cart, make an online payment and we will send a confirmation email. Alternatively you can book in person at 102 King Street, Pukekohe.
Classes are run in groups of 5-6 for the optimum learning experience. Book early to avoid disappointment. All workshop attendees will have access to an exclusive 10% of paint and paint supplies on the day.
Please choose your dates carefully as paint classes are non-refundable.